Monday, February 27, 2017

My Spiritual Side

I wrote this almost ten years ago:

My Spiritual Side

    This paper is about my spiritual side which is the real me. This paper will show some of what my spiritual goals and dreams are. Remember this is the real me and I really want this with all of my heart!! Here is what my spiritual side is:

I want to have a good strong LDS/Mormon family someday.
I want to become a god like Heavenly Father someday.
I want to build Timpanogos City & inherit Utah Valley someday.
I want to have many sons and daughters someday.
I want to become like Christ someday.
I want to be worthy to get married in the temple someday.
I want to have a house of my own someday.
I want to be totally healed from everything someday.
I want to help and serve people someday.
I want to see all of my family and friends on the other side someday.
I want to be completely free from sin and abomination someday.
I want to stand spotless before God someday.
I want to meet all of the prophets that ever was and will someday.
I want to be resurrected in the morning of the first resurrection someday.
I want to be free from this world and the trials of it someday.
I want to help with family history work someday.
I want to kneel down and kiss the Savior’s feet someday.
I want to fly like Peter Pan around Mount Timpanogos someday.
I want to have a lot of good power and knowledge someday.
I want to create worlds, stars, and galaxies without number someday.
I want to have nations upon nations someday.
I want to hug Heavenly Father after when I’m resurrected someday.
I want to do all types of good experiments in the next life someday.
I want to find my eternal companion someday.
I want to have a healthy relationship with my eternal companion someday.

These are only some of my spiritual goals and dreams. I can’t remember them all right now but I have many. Thanks!


David Charles Gratiot
July 15, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment